doheny state beach, dana point, ca : : august 3, 2008 : : 11am - 1pm
we want to we want to we want to ! ! !
I am pretty sure I will make it, it is the day before our first day at UCLA, but i still think my mom and I will come down!
Congratulations! So happy for you. We'd love to come, but may be out of town that weekend. I'll let you know for sure when we firm up our plans. xoxo, Jess S.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
we want to we want to we want to ! ! !
I am pretty sure I will make it, it is the day before our first day at UCLA, but i still think my mom and I will come down!
Congratulations! So happy for you. We'd love to come, but may be out of town that weekend. I'll let you know for sure when we firm up our plans. xoxo, Jess S.
Post a Comment