doheny state beach, dana point, ca : : august 3, 2008 : : 11am - 1pm
Sunday, June 15, 2008
rsvp - maybe next time?
please comment here if you won't be making it - and we will be sure to not bother you with future emails.
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG! I don't think we will be able to come out to CA from NY, but will be there in spirit with the sun, sand, and Fox-Lin family. Have a great time and miss you all. Can not wait to meet the little guy and see you again.
I'm so sorry but we will not be able to make it. We will be at the Archer family reunion that weekend. We are still planning to come down and see you though. We are still working on the date.
it does not look like we (gerardo + i) can make it to the big baby blow-out. there are too many forces working against it, especially mitchell's comments (if he reads this). if the wind changes, we will be there. have a on of fun. jennifer
Dear Michael and Juinntow, I was hoping to see the size of Juintow's belly but it turns out that my godson from San Francisco can only come visit that weekend and Axel is in town for 2 more days after that and we all need to be together. But I will eat a pickle and some ice cream and think of you. Loads of love, Denise D
hi guys! so sad i'll be out of town for this one...bummer. i hope to visit you soon in our new digs with the new addition to the family!!! love ya, kimmie
10 comments:
OMG! I don't think we will be able to come out to CA from NY, but will be there in spirit with the sun, sand, and Fox-Lin family. Have a great time and miss you all. Can not wait to meet the little guy and see you again.
I'm so sorry but we will not be able to make it. We will be at the Archer family reunion that weekend. We are still planning to come down and see you though. We are still working on the date.
Carrie,Chuck, Zachary & Jackson
it does not look like we (gerardo + i) can make it to the big baby blow-out. there are too many forces working against it, especially mitchell's comments (if he reads this).
if the wind changes, we will be there.
have a on of fun.
jennifer
Dear Michael and Juinntow,
I was hoping to see the size of Juintow's belly but it turns out that my godson from San Francisco can only come visit that weekend and Axel is in town for 2 more days after that and we all need to be together. But I will eat a pickle and some ice cream and think of you. Loads of love, Denise D
...Hi!!
i'm out of town... !! -yasushi
hi guys! so sad i'll be out of town for this one...bummer. i hope to visit you soon in our new digs with the new addition to the family!!! love ya, kimmie
Sorry, I can't make it, because I am in Minnesota until the middle of August. Good luck to everyone.
So sorry. Alex, Marcie + 3 can't make it because of her sister's wedding. In fact, Marcie will perform the wedding.
lots of love to you juintow.
cant make this one.
see you soon
marta
Chris and I can't make it to this one. have fun at the beach!
Post a Comment